3977 Sweet Bottom Drive
Duluth, GA 30096
Gracious and Genteel Greek Revival-inspired has exquisite Southern charm. The Magnificent Mansion is situated along the Chattahoochee River in Sweet Bottom Plantation! The large motor court invites family, friends or possibly a visiting Dignitary. Luxurious interior features handsome moldings, hardwood floors, furniture quality paneled study, multiple fireplaces, and light-filled rooms. Stunning kitchen boasts the best of today's on-trend appliances and lighting w/an abundance of custom cabinetry. The living spaces flow beautifully for large or intimate gatherings orJust Family! The very spacious upstairs Master Retreat has three walk-in closets, and a spa-inspired bath + tranquil River views. Take the four-floor elevator up to the four additional en suite bedrooms or down to the fun-filled Terrace level for a workout and a plunge in the indoor spa pool, catch a new movie in the theater with adjustable heated seats or a rousing game in the billiards rm. Truly resort-worthy, the Outdoor living spaces are off the mid-level kitchen/bar area devoted to pool service and full bath, ideal for entertaining or everyday enjoyment. Another completely private space, guest/in-law suite with fireplace on a wing off to itself. Take a Stroll down to the serene seating by the picturesque River with a good book or take a puppy walk with a frisbee. three oversize garages will easily handle multiple vehicles with a generous turnaround on the side of the home. The main double garage has a back garage door that leads to the pool area and serves as an entertainment corridor. 3 garages w/total of 7 spaces . Amenities abound within this incredible estate. Many of the top Schools and Golf Clubs are situated in close proximity to Sweet Bottom Plantation.
- MLS #6624682
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2003
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Gated, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Navigable River On Lot, Stream or River On Lot
- Lot Dimensions55321
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 24, 2020 4:30pm