2135 River Cliff Drive
Roswell, GA 30076
"River Run on the Chattahoochee" was created in 1991 by luxury home builder Jim Joel as his family's private 1-acre retreat directly on the Chattahoochee River. Sold in 1997, the grand estate languished when in 2009 one of the owners passed away. Purchased in 2013 after 1.5 years as a short sale, the current owners spent 3 years painstakingly rebuilding and improving the house, infrastructure, and property. In 2017, an additional 2.5 adjoining acres were purchased, creating this spectacular setting: 500+ feet of river frontage, w/private river camp, on 3.5+ acres!The property is actually two separate addresses: 2135 River Cliff Drive and 8655 River Bluff Lane. Both lots come off different cul-de-sacs, and join along the Chattahoochee River where an old logging road used to run. Set in the desirable North Fulton neighborhood of Horseshoe Bend, in The Estates section, you literally have a private 3.5 acre paradise on the river, nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac, in an upscale Golf/Swim/Tennis country club community! Outside features include a long private driveway; a lovely pool and spa; a meandering path that crosses a small creek with a unique foot bridge; a large deck set right on the river; steps down to the river; and lots of wooded privacy for you to enjoy. Inside, every aspect of the interior has been upgraded with quality, including a total Viking Professional Series kitchen, a full bar downstairs taken right out of a historical restaurant, & a master suite with his & hers closets and a fireplace in the master bathroom. Infrastructure includes new windows throughout, new HVAC systems, new roof, & everything else one would expect in a home of this caliber. Ask agent to send a link to the Matterport 3D floor plan presentation/cutaway.
- MLS #6608966
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Factory Built, Great Room, Keeping Room, Other Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Built In1991
- WaterNavigable River
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Community Dock, Country Club, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Schools, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: RE/MAX Around Atlanta Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 29, 2020 6:31am