1865 Bethany Way
Milton, GA 30004
Incredible, one of a kind, 26-acre lakefront Chathambilt estate designed by Stephen Fuller. Breathtaking setting and views can only be appreciated in person. Uncompromising attention to detail, design and quality. Gated estate with carriage house, 6 car garage, pool, basketball and tennis court, theater, and two pastures. Located just 5 minutes from Downtown Alpharetta but true Milton feel.
- MLS #6584588
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Media Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2003
- PoolHeated, Gunite
- ParkingGarage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionLake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Pasture, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Rlty Consultants
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 25, 2020 8:16pm