3655 Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
1937 Philip Trammell Shutze designed Art Deco masterpiece. Heaven on a hill. Supreme privacy abounds on 4.5 acres of manicured landscaping, one of the highest points in Buckhead. Meticulously restored to perfection by craftsman worldwide, this estate is the exact home it was in 1937, sans the newly redesigned kitchen. Enjoy the easy, natural flow for entertaining on the main level. 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are on the second level; the 3rd level includes a bar from the SS Normandie ocean liner. The tranquil pool/pool pavilion are as Shutze envisioned 80 years ago.
- MLS #6559706
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 1:45am